Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bob Dylan - Unreleased - 1966-1996

I have been collecting unreleased Dylan for ages and here is a smattering of some of what I have come across through the years. While hardly definitive these sessions are nonetheless a good cross section of what is available out there. Some of these songs are deservedly unreleased, some have no known Dylan version, some were abandoned unfinished and therefore not of releasable quality, but others are real gems and deserve official release, either in a future edition of The Bootleg Series, or as "bonus" tracks on remastered albums.

















England 1966

01. Tell Me Mama
02. I Don't Believe You
03. Baby Let Me Follow You Down
04. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
05. Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat
06. One Too Many Mornings
07. Ballad Of A Thin Man
08. Tell Me Mama
09. I Don't Believe You
10. Baby Let Me Follow You Down
11. Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat
12. One Too Many Mornings
13. Ballad Of A Thin Man
14. Like A Rolling Stone

http://u-dlt8oxgyv.urlcash.net/





















Bob Dylan - Possum Belly Overall (CBS Studios Outtakes) 1969 - 1970

Nashville, 1969:
01. Ghost Riders In The Sky
02. Cupid
03. All I Have To Do Is Dream
04. Gates Of Eden
05. I Threw It All Away
06. I Don't Believe You
07. Matchbox
08. True Love, your Love
09. Wonder when my Swamp's gonna catch Fire
10. I'm Goin' Fishing
11. Honey Just Allow Me One More Chance
12. Rainy Day Women

New York, 1970:
13. Song To Woody
14. Mama You Been On My Mind
15. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
16. Yesterday
17. Just Like Tom Thumb Blues
18. Da Doo Ron Ron
19. One Too Many Mornings
20. Folsom Prison Blues
21. Ring Of Fire

http://u-3lt8o6x51.urlcash.net/





















Bob Dylan - Peco's Blues (The Pat Garrett Soundtrack Sessions) 1973

Mexico City, January 20, 1973:
01. Billy 1
02. Billy 2
03. Turkey
04. Tom Turkey
05. Billy Surrenders
06. And He's Killed Me Too
07. Good-bye Holly
08. Pecos Blues 1
09. Pecos Blues 2
10. Billy

Burbank, CA February 1973:
11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door 1
12. Sweet Amarillo
13. Knockin' On Heaven's Door 2
14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door 3
15. Final Theme 1
16. Final Theme 2
17. Rock Me Mama 1 (A. Crudup)
18. Rock Me Mama 2 (A. Crudup)
19. Billy-7 1
20. Billy-7 2
21. Instrumental
22. Instrumental
23. Final Theme 3
24. Final Theme 4

http://u-xlt846azl.urlcash.net/



















Bob Dylan - Desire Sessions 1975 - 1976

Disc 1:
01. Rita May
02. Romance In Durango
03. Catfish
04. Money Blues
05. Abandoned Love
06. Golden Loom
07. Oh Sister
08. Sara
09. Isis
10. Oh Sister
11. One More Cup Of Coffee

Disc 2:
01. Black Diamond Bay
02. Mozambique
03. Hurricane
04. Rita May
05. Rita May
06. Joey
07. Hurricane

http://u-dlt8exmhv.urlcash.net/



















Bob Dylan - Mercy Outtakes 1989

01. Shooting Star I
02. God Knows I
03. God Knows II
04. What Good Am I?
05. Most Of The Time I
06. Everything Is Broken
07. Political World
08. Born In Time
09. Dignity
10. Shooting Star II
11. Disease Of Conceit
12. Ring Them Bells
13. Most Of The Time II
14. What Was It You Wanted
15. Series Of Dreams I
16. Series Of Dreams II
17. Series Of Dreams III

http://u-clt9e2200.urlcash.net/



















Bob Dylan - Hardest To Find (Lost Diamonds 1986 - 1996)

01. It Ain't Me Babe
02. Blowin in The Wind
03. Got Love If You Want It
04. Important Words
05. Mr. Tambourine Man
06. Most Of The Time
07. Old rock And Roller
08. People Putting People Down
09. Tupelo Honey
10. Crazy Love
11. Foreign Window
12. One Irish Rover
13. One Irish Rover
14. Forever Young
15. Hard Times
16. I Shall be Released
17. Ring Them Bells
18. Real Real Gone
19. Ring of Fire Soundtrack Feeling
20. Knockin On Heaven's Door

http://u-5lt7wbv77.urlcash.net/

Thanx to the roadhouse for these!