Friday, January 9, 2009

4 Blocks in The Snow - Led Zeppelin - 1975.

















Four Blocks in the Snow V.2

1975 (02-12) Madison Square Garden New York, NY
(MP3 VBR)

Awesome Show, Awesome Sound!! At closing Plant says "Ladies and gentlemen of New York you're too much, and we ain't so bad ourselves!" and the show was over, I think that says it all! This is a must have bootleg! One of the VERY BEST Zep Bootlegs I've heard, it's near "Official Release" quality. A Bluecongo Mix.

From the Notes:
This is the all new, extended & repaired version of this show. All SBE's have been fixed, and I have added in more in between song banter and changed a few transitions. This was my first attempt at a matrix, and I learned a lot since then. You can discard your previous copies, this is the definitive version.

SB Source: Heartbreakers Back in Town
Aud Source: Can’t Take Your Evil Ways A Bluecongo Production
Setlist:
101. Intro
102. Rock n Roll
103. Sick Again
104. Over the Hills & Far Away
105. In My Time of Dying
106. The Song Remains the Same
107. Rain Song
108. Kashmir
201. No Quarter
202. Trampled Underfoot
203. Moby Dick
301. Dazed & Confused
302. Stairway to Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. Black Dog
305. Heartbreaker

http://rapidshare.com/files/155854940/1975_Four_Blocks_in_the_Snow__1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/155877075/1975_Four_Blocks_in_the_Snow__2_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/155881950/1975_Four_Blocks_in_the_Snow__3_.zip.html

Happy B-Day Jimmy!