Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Led Zeppelin - December 10th, 2007 - Live At London's 02 Arena!

















This I just got in and grab it while you can before the net nazis shut it down. Yes it is an AUD recording and while I much prefer Soundboards, this will have to suffice for now.

Since this show is what it is I assume most can live without perfection for awhile. I'm sure better sources will turn up but this is listenable and will give you a great feel for the show.

CD1:

01 Intro

02 Good Times Bad Times

03 Ramble On

04 Black Dog

05 In My Time Of Dying

06 For Your Life

07 Trampled Under Foot

08 Nobody's Fault But Mine

09 No Quarter

CD2:

01 Since I've Been Loving You

02 Dazed And Confused

03 Stairway To Heaven

04 The Song Remains The Same

05 Misty Mountain Hop

06 Kashmir

07 crowd

08 Whole Lotta Love

09 crowd

10 Rock And Roll